- 150g Icing Sugar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2/3 cup of butter
- 2/3 cup of sugar
- 1 1/2 cups of flour
- 1tsp cinnamon
- Honey for drizzle
1. Cream together the butter and sugar until pale and smooth. Add the cinnamon and mix together until completely spread and combined.
2. Add flour tablespoon by tablespoon until the mixture becomes a firm dough.
3. Divide into walnut size balls before placing on a floured baking tray and squashing down with two fingers. Bake at 180c for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
4. Juice 1 lemon and combine with icing sugar bit by bit until a thick water icing is created. You may need less icing sugar then you think dependant on the amount of juice you get from the lemon.
5. Once the biscuits are cooled drizzle liberally with lemon drizzle before adding a honey drizzle over the top. Place in the fridge until icing is solid.